This V4.0 bord can only be a replacement for V4.0 board . can not replace other board like V4.1B , V3.0, V3.1 board etc.
pls check which board does your printer has before order . the board type will be written on the board itself .
need order a same board as your printer originally has. otherwise will not be compatible .
GT2560 V4.0 control board, developed by Geeetech, is currently used for A10, A10M, A10T, A20, A20M and A20T 3D printers. Here are its main features:
1. Using ATMEGA2560 as its core chip, with its flash memory at 256KB and operating frequency at 16MHz.
2. Compatible with 12V/24V input voltage. Featuring dual power supply, one for powering up the heatbed (15A), the other for other electronic parts (10A).
3. The interface for the heatbed comes with a high-power MOS tube, which is of ultra-low conductive internal resistance. High performance and stable.
4. With 2 interfaces for normally open fans and 1 interface for LED light.
5. Driven by 6 A4988 stepper motors for 3 extruders.
6. With extension interfaces for LCD display and SD card. Support 2004 or 12864 LCD display.
7. Support 3D touch auto-leveling function and filament detector.
8. Using Marlin firmware, stable and easy to operate.
9. Highly integrated and easy to assemble.
Net weight: 72g
Gross weight: 113g