How do I buy a cheap diamond?

doublth

How do I buy a cheap diamond?

Post by doublth » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:11 am

The higher the carat weight the more expensive the diamond, all other factors equal. These other factors being; Colour grade, Clarity grade , Cut grade, and Fluorescence grade.

Diamond Colour Grades :

D to Z

Clarity Grades :

Flawless, IF, VVS1, VVS2, VS1, VS2, SI1, SI2, I2, I2, I3

For any given carat weight, diamonds with a Z colour grade and I3 clarity grade will be the cheapest diamond. ( A Z I3 diamond with a poor Cut grade and high Fluorescence will be cheaper still ). However Z colour grade diamonds are visibly yellow and may have visible black bits within the diamond that makes it look ugly. If you want to buy a diamond that does not have black bits in it visible to the naked eye, you need to buy a diamond having a SI2 clarity grade or better. If you want to buy a diamond that looks less yellow, you would need to buy a diamond colour graded K to Y. A Grade Y looks nearly as yellow as a Grade Z. In contrast Colour Grade K diamonds look completely colourless unless examined closely next to a white card.

lxst

Re: How do I buy a cheap diamond?

Post by lxst » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:36 am

Jewelry with precious stones is a great accessory, present in the closet of every girl. womens diamond necklace is suitable for social receptions, trips to the theater, guests, and for parties. Sometimes they are good for corporate parties, clubs. You can also wear this jewelry at work, or for walks. For strapless dresses that open the shoulders, it is better to pick up a medium or short necklace with a semicircular shape. A triangular neckline should be supplemented with jewelry of the same shape. A heart-shaped neckline looks good in combination with simple necklaces of oval shape.

mcleanross

Re: How do I buy a cheap diamond?

Post by mcleanross » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:02 am

I also love jewelry but it's also quite expensive, do you know where to buy cheap gems?
cookie clicker