Geeetech is looking for 3D printer repairing partners, we will pay!

Smartbot

Geeetech is looking for 3D printer repairing partners, we will pay!

Post by Smartbot » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi everyone!

As time goes by, more and more people choose Geeetech 3D printer, thanks for all of our customers, we are always providing the best products and servicefor you. --

To improve our after-sale service, we are looking for some 3D printer Geekers as our long term partners who can help us to repair defective assembled 3d printer like E180, D200, Me Creator 2, A30 and so on. We will pay you for your help.

If you are in European, we will pay you 30EURO for each repaired 3D printer.

If you are from other countries, like United states, Japan, Austrialia, we will pay 30USD for each repaired 3D printer.
You may would like to know how it works, here is the instructions:

1. What is the problem of those 3D printer? Is it easy to repair the 3D printer?
Normally it is easy to repair the 3D printer, you only need to change some parts. Sometimes, the printer is damaged in transit, or the customers do not know how to make the printer work well, we will send the printer to you directly, you can help us to repair it. All the necessary will be sent to you, so do not worry about the damaged parts.

2. How do I deal with the 3D printer? Who is responsible for the shipping fee?
If you make the printer works perfectly, that is great. You do not need to send the printer back to China, you only need to send it our other customers in your country, then the shipping is very easy. Geeetech will pay all the shipping fee.

3. What if I could not make the printer work well?
Do not worry, if you need any help, you can get in touch with Geeetech, our technical team will work together with you.

4. How can you pay me if I cooperate with you?
Good question, normally we will pay our partner by paypal, we will take paypal fee into consideration.

5. Do you need partners all around the world?
Until now, we are looking for partners who are from the following countries:
United States, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Austria

6. Who are eligible for this position?
People who own at least one Geeetech 3D printer.
People who support Geeetech prodcuts.
People who are willing to help others.
People who are engineers are the best.

If you are intested in this cooperation, please feel free to get in touch with Mike, here are the contact ways:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Desire.huyong
whatsapp: +86 13163713317

Best regards
Geeetech

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2018.09.07 Update:
At present, we still need reparing partnerts from United States, warmly welcome to contact us.

Update contact as below:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Desire.huyong
whatsapp: +86 13163713317
Last edited by Smartbot on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alep

Re: Geeetech is looking for 3D printer repairing partners, we will pay!

Post by Alep » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:44 pm

I'm Pasquale Pittaluga we had a contact with you last year because I make the italian translation of esay print, I'm interested for your search for people who assist Geeetech printers, I own a Geeetech I3 X Acrylic and I have a multi-year experience of technical assistance both hardware and software, and I also have the space that might be needed. I'm also very well known on Italian forums with nick Alep, the same one I use at your forum.
I live in Sardinia in Cagliari.

Smartbot

Post by Smartbot » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:50 pm

[quote=Alep post_id=82023 time=1515858257 user_id=52637]
I'm Pasquale Pittaluga we had a contact with you last year because I make the italian translation of esay print, I'm interested for your search for people who assist Geeetech printers, I own a Geeetech I3 X Acrylic and I have a multi-year experience of technical assistance both hardware and software, and I also have the space that might be needed. I'm also very well known on Italian forums with nick Alep, the same one I use at your forum.
I live in Sardinia in Cagliari.
[/quote]

Hi friend, that is right. how can I help you?

K_Igor

Post by K_Igor » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:38 am

Hello!
I'm Igor, I'm from Russia Moscow. I am 45 years old. I have engineering education and education in international logistics and customs procedures.
For two years now I have been using two Mektorator 2 printers. Throughout this time, I mastered many aspects of 3D printing as well as aspects of setting up and repairing my printers.
Perhaps our cooperation will be useful. Do you have an interest in cooperation in Russia?

Alep

Post by Alep » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:32 pm

Hello Smartbot
If you are interested in Geeetech warranty support, you can start a collaboration with me.
I have all the tools that can be used for this job.
For other customers, I also repair electronic cards, but I do not think you are interested in this type of intervention, but if necessary I can redo a welding. In the last month in the forum I have witnessed well people with problems of welding in the GT2560 card that they have solved the problem thanks to my indications without having to call the Geeetech assitance.
If necessary I already have an average quantity of spare parts, but bought on the free market and therefore not supplied by Geeetech.
I also have a good experience of mass production testing so if you wish I would be happy to promptly report any problems that occur repeatedly.
Best Regards
Pasquale Pittaluga

Smartbot

Post by Smartbot » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:40 pm

[quote=Alep post_id=82739 time=1519313539 user_id=52637]
Hello Smartbot
If you are interested in Geeetech warranty support, you can start a collaboration with me.
I have all the tools that can be used for this job.
For other customers, I also repair electronic cards, but I do not think you are interested in this type of intervention, but if necessary I can redo a welding. In the last month in the forum I have witnessed well people with problems of welding in the GT2560 card that they have solved the problem thanks to my indications without having to call the Geeetech assitance.
If necessary I already have an average quantity of spare parts, but bought on the free market and therefore not supplied by Geeetech.
I also have a good experience of mass production testing so if you wish I would be happy to promptly report any problems that occur repeatedly.
Best Regards
Pasquale Pittaluga
[/quote]
Hi Pasquale, I am interested in cooperating with you, if you can get in touch with me via facebook or whatsApp?
Yes, we are in terested in Geeetech warranty support.
I am looking forward to your reply.
Best regards
Charlie

Smartbot

Post by Smartbot » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:41 pm

[quote=K_Igor post_id=82633 time=1518734297 user_id=64052]
Hello!
I'm Igor, I'm from Russia Moscow. I am 45 years old. I have engineering education and education in international logistics and customs procedures.
For two years now I have been using two Mektorator 2 printers. Throughout this time, I mastered many aspects of 3D printing as well as aspects of setting up and repairing my printers.
Perhaps our cooperation will be useful. Do you have an interest in cooperation in Russia?
[/quote]

Hi friend,
Thanks for your reply, we also have customers in Rassia, I am very interested in cooperating with you, do you have facebook or whatsApp account, or skype?
I am looking forward to talk with you.
Best regards
Charlie

kewlape

Post by kewlape » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:36 am

Still looking for someone ? I am based out of NJ.

breed445

Post by breed445 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:19 am

If you are still looking for someone in the U.S. I would love to join your team!

bernte_one

Post by bernte_one » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:01 pm

My Name is Bernd, i am from Germany.

i know to fix crappy parts, don´t be shy geeetech. Just contact me i i see if i can help you.

I got one of your worst A10 printer on the market, so i have collected some experience the last time. ;)