Geeetech is Looking for partners who would like to recycle 3D printers.

Smartbot

Geeetech is Looking for partners who would like to recycle 3D printers.

Post by Smartbot » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:32 pm

This letter is for our distributers, loyal customers, schools, universities and people who are interested in 3D printer or buying cheap 3D printer.
As you may know, we sell 3D printers all over the world, the sales volume is increasing dramatically, then we find that we have some returned 3D printers which are still in good condition, normally if we change the extruders or acrylic parts, A4988s even just level the heatbed, they will work again.
Problem is that the shipping fee is very expensive for us to send the printers back to China. We decide to find partners who are interested in buying those 3D printers at low price all over the world.
Here are the recycling price.
For European partners:
Pro B, Pro X: 50-70 Euro
Aluminum i3, G2s, M301, Apro, M201: 60-80 Euro

E180, Me Creator 2: 140-170Euro
D200: 400-500 Euro

For North American and other partners:
Pro B, Pro X: 50-70 USD
Aluminum i3, Aluminum i3, G2s, M301, Apro, M201: 60-80 USD
E180, Me Creator 2; 140-170 USD
D200: 400-500 USD

If you are interested in this project, please feel free to get in touch with Mike:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Desire.huyong
whatsapp: +86 13163713317

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: Geeetech is Looking for partners who would like to recycle 3D printers.

Post by _kaktus_ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:49 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen :)

I know it is not easy.
BUT ...
Perhaps you should bet on better customer support so that returns are not that much.

I am open to cooperation in creating better user instructions for the M201 model.

In my opinion, it's the best you have, but you still need to work on this product. It will be even better.

I do not expect money, I want this construction and service to be fabulously simple. That it would not create problems for anyone. And the printer will be be reliable.

I have been reading this forum for some time.
A large number of users want to start their 3D printing adventure with the Geeetech brand.
Let them not be disappointed because they have little knowledge and are not as good constructors as you are.

<B>Just think these words carefully. <U>Let the Geeetech brand become the best of the best.</U></B>

Have a nice day.
kaktus

I.D.S.

Post by I.D.S. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:25 am

Hello Charlie (correct me if I'm wrong)

I am Ids Rehorst and I am from The Netherlands and I have interest in the recycling program but I have 1 problem: I do not have enough money for a recycled 3d printer. When I saw the prices I thought that I maybe could get one for free? :) I am willing to put my time and effort in the 3d printer so that's not a problem for me. I understand that this is probably not possible yet already thank you very much!

Greetings Ids Rehorst

I.D.S.

Post by I.D.S. » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:01 am

[quote=I.D.S. post_id=82950 time=1520202342 user_id=60180]

I am Ids Rehorst and I am from The Netherlands and I have interest in the recycling program but I have 1 problem: I do not have enough money for a recycled 3d printer. When I saw the prices I thought that I maybe could get one for free? :) I am willing to put my time and effort in the 3d printer so that's not a problem for me. I understand that this is probably not possible yet already thank you very much!

Greetings Ids Rehorst
[/quote]
I also sent you a mail about this.

I.D.S.

Post by I.D.S. » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:15 pm

Stil looking for a buyer because now i have the money and I am intrested in buying onze.

Smartbot

Post by Smartbot » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:03 am

Thank you very much!

Smartbot

Post by Smartbot » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:05 am

[quote=I.D.S. post_id=82950 time=1520202342 user_id=60180]

Greetings Ids Rehorst
[/quote]

Hi friend,
Thanks for your kind reply, we can cooperate with each other, please get in touch with me via whatsApp or facebook, thank you!

joda

Post by joda » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:25 pm

Hi , do you offer this in Australia as well ?, we would be very interested .