Help needed with Geeetech VS1053 MP3shield

pitchoilcan

Help needed with Geeetech VS1053 MP3shield

Post by pitchoilcan » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello all, I recently purchased the mp3shield. And need some help using it. I couldn't get the library uncompressed from the .raw file. Did some research and found that the Sparkfun library work. I've tested the file_player Example and it works. So far so good. Now I'll like to put it to use in a project.

I have 48 piezo sensor wired up to three multiplexers (mux shield). Reading the analog pins ( A0 -A2 ) if one of the sensors are active a corresponding midiNote (a bifferent one for each sensor) is triggered. I'm trying to trigger a specific mp3file of each sensor.
I am very new to coding and arduino and new some help programming the conditions/events.

how do I trigger a specific mp3file using analogRead and an array.
My thinking thus far is something like this:

Code: Select all

#include <SPI.h>
#include <SdFat.h>
#include <SdFatUtil.h> 
#include <SFEMP3Shield.h>
SFEMP3Shield MP3player; 
then

Code: Select all

for (int i=0; i<16; i++)
  {
        if(analogPin==0)
      {
         if (activePad[pad])

MP3Player.PlayTrack(Pad[i]);
  else

MP3player.stopTrack();
  }
The initial state is No Track Playing 0,
when one of the sensors are active the corresponding mp3 should play, when no pad is active no mp3 plays
Do i have to list all the mp3s in a array in the sketch?
Please find the code as it stands now attached. (MP3 part not yet added)
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks much

Star

Re: Help needed with Geeetech VS1053 MP3shield

Post by Star » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:48 pm

Dear friend,
I am sorry to hear that.But I have to tell you that the only thing we can do is to make sure the MP3shield is ok.We can not do the secondary development together with you.In addition, we also do not have the tools for your development.If you are new to arduino,I suggest you to learn something about it.And then,you can do your project by youself.