Aluminum Prusa Mendel I3
The Aluminum Prusa i3 (iteration 3) is a 3D Printer designed by Geeetech. The i3 incorporates use the previous two Prusa designs for reference, as well as other popular modern RepRap designs. See also Prusa Mendel I2 (iteration 2).
1. Structure is more simple: Architecture is concise means fast assembly and easy adjustment. Prusa Mendel I2 generally need to spend a lot of time to installation and debugging, it needs at least two days a DIYer to assembled, and only 30% of the original time to I3, the follow-up maintenance work can also be reduced a lot.
2. Stable and Reliable:we carried on the redesign to the stability of the original machine, don't have to worry about printing must debug the machine for a while.
3. Accuracy: the Z axis adopts the lead shorter stud, x, y axis adopt new synchronous belt structure, more accurate positioning. Printed edge is very neat.
4. Generality: This machine can use all of the ABS/PLA consumables on the market, 1.75 mm / 3 mm of material can be used.
5. Larger printing space of Z axis, 200 * 180 * 200mm print area.
6. Improved synchronization belt helps with more precise position,smooth edge of printed parts.
7. Enhanced frame rigidity (prevents x backlash).
Physical Dimensions & Weight
Machine size: 430mm*500mm*380mm （L/W/H）
Net Weight: 13000g
Printing Technology： Fused Filament Fabrication，FFF
Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
Slicing software: Cura / Repetier
Control software: Repetier-Host，Printrun
Data format: all 3D files converted into STL file
Layer Resolution： 0.1mm
Build Volume： 200 x 200x 180mm
Filament Type： ABS/ PLA (ABS used only when hot bed is equipped)
Filament Diameter： 1.75mm/3mm
Nozzle Diameter： 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.4mm & 0.5mm （optional）
Location accuracy: 0.1mm
Max Heated Bed Temp: 110 ℃
Max Extruder Temp: 240 ℃
Physical structure: Reprap
Frame: aluminum plate of 6mm thickness
Build platform: Aluminum plate + tempered glass + MK2 A heatbed
Stepper Motor: Nema17, 42BYGHW8111, 2.5A (U) 1.8 degree /step
Power Input: 100-120VAC/4.8A or 200-240VAC/2.4A
Power output：DC12V/ 29A
Connectivity：USB or TF card (support off-line printing)
1. Please kindly choose the main board, hotend nozzle and PTFE tube size you want to order.
2. The filament in the picture is just for reference, not included in package.
3. This list is full kit for Prusa Mendel I3,UNASSEMBLED. This kit comes with almost everything you need to build your Prusa Mendel I3. Everything you’ll need is included – every nut and bolt, wire, detailed manual and software included. No crimping wires, no fiddling with firmware and no soldering needed.