- 3D PRINTER 
- Mother board 
- 3d printer components 
- 3D printer filament 
- Arduino &electronics 
- UAV 
- FRIENDLY ARM 
- DISPLAY 
- WIRELESS 
- ACCESSORY 
- COMPONENT 
- Household&tools 
HM-TRP （3DR Firmware）series is a low cost, high performance transparent FSK transceiver with operating at 433/915 MHz. It features small size, high output power, high sensitivity, long transmission distance and high communication data rate with auto set up for communication change and data receiving and transmission control. There is UART interface, it is easy to realize the wireless data transmission with only providing the UART data. It is flexible for the users to set the UART baud rate, frequency, output power, data rate, frequency deviation, receiving bandwidth etc parameters. It is your ideal choice for designing wireless data transmission products which can be widely used on wireless data transmission field.
1. Low cost, high performance , high reliability
2. FSK modulation, 2-way half —duplex communication, strong anti-interfere
3. 433/915MHz ISM band globally license free.
4. Maximal output power1OOmW(2OdBm) output power adjustable between 1-2OdBm
5. Sensitivity -117dBm
6. Supply current for Tx 1OOmA@2OdBm, 4OmA@14dBm
7. Supply current for Rx 25mA
8. Low current sleep mode 1uA
9. Standard TTL UART interface, extendable to RS232 or other interface
10. Operation frequency can be configured, acceptable for several modules working in different frequency with no disturbance on each other.
11. Optional for frequency deviation and receiving ISM bandwidth, users can be modulated by software.
12. Easily use, auto exchange on communication & transceiver
13. Communication speed 1.2kbps -115.2kbps can be modulated through software
14. Afford ENABLE control signal user self control work duty cycle
15. RSSI function
16. With LED indication
17. Longer transmission distance over 1Km in open air
18. Small size 16X2OX2MM 9 PIN DIP & 9 PIN SMD package easy for assembly .
19. Tuning free
20. Accord FCC,ETSI standard
For more information, please kindly check our wiki page.