This is an arduino compatible Bluetooth Shield which integrates a Serial Bluetooth module BLK-MD-BC04-B, it is very easy to use with Arduino Board for transparent wireless serial communication, you just need to directly plugg it into the Arduino control board,which can be extended for the Arduino Bluetooth communication capabilities. Meanwhile, the expansion board is stackable and can be stacked on this basis and other expansion boards.
You can choose two pins from Arduino D0 to D7 as Software Serial Ports to communicate with Bluetooth Shield (D0 and D1 is Hardware Serial Port).
Please note: The Shield may not be compatible with some Bluetooth capable devices, like Apple devices with special profile on Bluetooth function.
· Arduino compatible
· Up to10m communication distance in house without obstacle
· UART interface (TTL) with programmable baud rate (SPP firmware installed)
· Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.1 + EDR
· USB protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
· Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
· Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency)
· Default Baud rate: 9600, Data bits: 8, Stop bit: 1, Parity: No parity
· A full set of configuration commands
· On board PCB Antenna
· FCC ID certificated
1 x Bluetooth Shield
To know more about stackable blutooth shield, please refer to wiki.