The LPC176x/5x are Cortex-M3 microcontrollers for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption at frequencies of 100 MHz (120 MHz for LPC1769 and 1759). Features include up to 512 kB of flash memory, up to 64 kB of data memory, Ethernet MAC, USB Device/Host/OTG, 8-channel DMA controller, 4 UARTs, 2 CAN channels, 3 SSP/SPI, 3 I2C, I2S, 8-channel 12-bit ADC, 10-bit DAC, motor control PWM, Quadrature Encoder interface, 4 general purpose timers, 6-output general purpose PWM, ultra-low power Real-Time Clock with separate battery supply, and up to 70 general purpose I/O pins. The LPC176x are pin-compatible to the 100-pin LPC236x ARM7 series.
The NXP LPC1700 microcontroller series offers the following features:
Support for communication peripherals including 10/100 Ethernet, USB On-The-Go/Host/Device and two CAN interfaces, all of which can operate simultaneously and without bus contention
A true 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) and 10-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC) Fast-Mode Plus (1 Mb/s) I2C bus, in addition to 4 UARTs, 3 SPI/SSP buses and an I2S bus Real-Time Clock operating at less than 1 uA
A Memory Protection Unit (MPU) allowing memory regions to be defined as read-only and protect them from corruption
A Quadrature Encoder Interface and Motor Control Pulse Width Modulator (PWM) for flexible, powerful motor control
Revision 2 Cortex-M3 core with enhanced power down capabilities, including Wake-up Interrupt Controller
Pin compatibility with the NXP LPC2300 ARM7 microcontrollers series
1. One serial interface, use CP2102 (USB to RS232 interface, support ISP download).
2. RJ45-10/100M Ethernet network interface (Ethernet PHY: LAN8720A)
3. 2.8 inch TFT color LCD interface (SPI interface or 16Bit parallel interface).
4. USB 2.0 interface, USB host and USB Device interface.
5. TF SD / MMC card (SPI) interface.
6. Two user button, One Reset button and ISP button , one INT0 button, two user-programmable LED lights.
7. Serial ISP download, Standard 20-pin JTAG download simulation debugging interface.
8. can be choose external 5V power supply or USB 5V supply.
9. Board size: 95mm * 78mm.
10. Expansion all IO.