This is an modified MK8 extruder, which features outstanding quality and ensures better performance for 3D printers. Compared with the previous version, there are some differences on design of this new extruder. The feeding device of this MK8 extruder uses double “V” design which can ensure stable and constant feeding, and such design is much more convenient for you to load the filament right to the end of the barrel. The heat-resisting PTFE tube inside the barrel ensures fluent feeding and helps avoid blocking problem thanks to its self-lubricity. The brass nozzle ensures accurate extrusion, realizing excellent printing effect.
By simply adding an extruder holder, you can use it on most 3D printers such as Reprap Prusa I3 and many other types of 3D printers.
· Double “V” feeding device ensures stable and constant feeding
· Heat-resisting PTFE tube inside the barrel ensures fluent feeding and helps avoid blocking problem thanks to its self-lubricity
· Direct transmission, without the heavy gears, compact size and weight
· Precise brass nozzle ensures accurate extrusion, realizing excellent printing effect
· Extrusion nozzle: 0.3mm,0.35m,0.4mm,0.5mm (optional)
· Filament size: 1.75mm
· Type of filament: PLA, ABS, Wood-polymer, flexible PLA etc.
· Flowrate of Nozzle: about 24cc / h
· Sports Shaft Speed:40mm/s
· Voltage of Heating Nozzle: 12V
· Thermistor: 100K NTC
· Operating Voltage of Cooling Fan: 12V
· Heater: 6mm, 12V, 40W
· Recommended Operating Temperature: 190°-230°
· Net weight: 450g
1 x assembled MK8 extruder