- 3D PRINTER 
- Mother board 
- 3d printer components 
- 3D printer filament 
- Arduino &electronics 
- UAV 
- FRIENDLY ARM 
- DISPLAY 
- WIRELESS 
- ACCESSORY 
- COMPONENT 
- Household&tools 
Iduino_Yun_Shield, an extremely powerful development for Arduino board, is designed to solve the problems of connection and storage which exist in the Arduino board. Iduino_Yun_Shield runs Open Source OpenWrt System (Same system as runs in Arduino Yun) and it is fully compatible with Arduino IDE V1.5.4 or later versions. Yun Shield is an ideal choice for Arduino Projects which require various internet connections and more storage.
Actually, Iduino_Yun_Shield is equal to the official Arduino Yun, but Iduino_Yun_Shield is more flexible because it can work with other Arduino board such as Uno, Duemilanove, and Mega etc. Iduino_Yun_Shield uses external antenna which provides stable connection under various environments.
The Iduino Yun is the core module of Iduino_Yun_Shield. And it requires 200mA current when in full load, so it is powered by the Arduino VIN pins to avoid overheated in the Arduino onboard 5V LD0.
1. Open source Linux system (OpenWrt) inside
2. Low power consumption
3. Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.5.4 or later versions. Users can program, debug or upload Sketch to Arduino board
4. Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or Wifi
5. Software upgradable via network
6. Support internet connection via LAN port, Wifi or 3G dongle
7. Support USB flash to provide storage for Arduino projects
8. Reliable design provides robust system
9. Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Duemilanove, Diecimila and Mega
For more information, please kindly check at wiki page.