- 3D PRINTER 
- Mother board 
- 3d printer components 
- 3D printer filament 
- Arduino &electronics 
- UAV 
- FRIENDLY ARM 
- DISPLAY 
- WIRELESS 
- ACCESSORY 
- COMPONENT 
- Household&tools 
GT2560 V3.0 control board, developed by Geeetech, is currently used for A10, A10M, A20 and A20M 3D printers. Here are its main features:
1. Using ATMEGA2560 as its core chip, with its flash memory at 256KB and operating frequency at 16MHz.
2. Compatible with 12V/24V input voltage. Featuring dual power supply, one for powering up the heatbed (15A), the other for other electronic parts (10A).
3. The interface for the heatbed comes with a high-power MOS tube, which is of ultra-low conductive internal resistance. High performance and stable.
4. With 2 interfaces for normally open fans and 1 interface for LED light.
5. Driven by 6 A4988 stepper motors for a single extruder or multiples ones.
6. With extension interfaces for LCD display and SD card. Support both 2004 and 12864 LCD display.
7. Support 3D touch auto-leveling function and filament detector.
8. Using Marlin firmware, stable and easy to operate.
9. Highly integrated and easy to assemble.
Net weight: 72g
Gross weight: 113g