- 3D PRINTER 
- 3D printer filament 
- MICROCONTROLLER 
- Mini PC 
- UAV 
- FRIENDLY ARM 
- ROBOTICS 
- BREAKOUT 
- SENSORS 
- DISPLAY 
- WIRELESS 
- ACCESSORY 
- TOOLS 
- OE(D) M Service 
GT2560 is a compact board that is integrated with the mighty function of the Arduino Mega2560 +Ultimaker and Arduino Mega2560+ramps 1.4 on respect of both software and hardware and has more premium features: the streamlined interfaces effectively avoid the unnecessary troubles, well-regulated compaction of components highly integrated saves more space and easier to be mounted on most applications.
5 stepper motors, swappable driving modules, mighty ATmega2560 processor with 256k memory, 16MHz operating frequency, high-performance USB serial converter FT232RQ, all these make the GT2560 an ideal option for a 3D printer control board. What’s more, GT2560 can run over 12V to 24V which gives higher torque and higher rotation rate.
1. A 3-pin straight pin is added to connect with 3D touch auto leveling sensor.
2. The USB connector will not provide 5V for the board, if you need to refresh the firmware, please provide external power supply.
3. The power port has been changed from hollow to solid one to provide higher current-carrying capability.
4. The three heater connecter has been changed into blue ones: 2-pin RC301 5.0mm 15A
1.Integrated with the mighty function of the Arduino Mega2560+Ultimaker and the Mega2560+ramps 1.4 kit , GT2560 can not only take full place them on respect of both software and hardware, but also features compact size, more convenient connection, and more stable.
2. Adopt ATmega2560 as the main control chip, coupled with the high-performance USB serial converter FT232RQ.
3. The power pack: operating voltage is 12V-24V; double power supply design feeds for heatbed and logical part separately. The current is 12A for heatbed and 5A for other parts. The cooling fan can support 12V
4. The main circuit adopts SMD fuse tube, the diode added to the power port can provide reverse protection to the whole circuit, in addition, the 5V USB is USB port protected with 500mA Recoverable fuse.
5． 3 12v fan output and one PWM output for LED or other lighting equipment.
6. 3 55Amp MOSFET (with LED indicator, the actual output is restricted by the PCB board and the connector), all 3 MOSFET are equipped with heat sink to ensure sufficient heat dissipation and stable operation.
7. Support 5 A4988 stepper drivers (3 for X/Y/Z axis, and 2 for extruders); the subdivision of stepper motor can be setup by dial switch, eliminating jumper caps, easier to operate.
8. 3 temperature sensor input (100k thermistor is recommended)
10. The firmware is the prevalent Marlin, which is known for its stability, usability, and high-performance.
* The specifications of Pin connectors:
Motor: XH (2.54mm-4pin)
Fan: PH (2.00mm-3pin)
Endstop and thermistor: XH (2.54mm-2pin)
for more information about GT2560, please refer to wiki:
1 X GT2560 3D printer controller board
3 X connectors