- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:00 pm
At a loss on why my extruder is pushing the filament out instead of 'sucking' it in.
Code: Select all
- Flashed the firmware and set
- - #DEFINE INVERT_E0_DIR true
- - #DEFINE INVERT_E0_DIR false
- - - I also set all extruders to true/false
- Swapped the plug around
- Tried different printing software
Does anyone else have any other ideas?
All of those methods above result in my extruder pushing the filament out.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6331
- Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:38 am
You need to refer to the FAQ for the I3 type printer.
It will show you how to change the dir of the motor.
-Keep your mind and try to test it.
-Everything will be fun！-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!