Geeetech a10 x axis isnt working and maybe y axis HELP

calebmears_

Geeetech a10 x axis isnt working and maybe y axis HELP

Post by calebmears_ » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:00 am

So i got my a10 printer and at first it worked fine. the only thing was when i pressed auto home the x axis will go to the left and will press itself against the bumper and make this horrible grinding sound which i thought was normal. dumb mistake. so now when i press auto home it goes too far to the left and its over the edge of the printer bed. so when i go to print the print is shifted left. i thinnk the x axis end stop isnt working cause there isnt a light that turns on but. i dont know anything about 3d printers so i have no idea how to fix anything. even if there is something wrong with the end stop i would have no idea how to fix it. if anyone could help that would be awesome.
Attachments
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg (288.07 KiB) Viewed 3431 times

schlulou

Re: Geeetech a10 x axis isnt working and maybe y axis HELP

Post by schlulou » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:42 am

You can check the state of your end stops with M119. Use repetier host etc. for that. Just press and release them to make sure they work properly if not check if they are connected correctly and check continuity with a multimeter.

Anyway, auto home is supposed to go with x to the left beside the bed, but the endstop light not turning on isn't good