Software always cause troubles.

lotonegro

Re: Software always cause troubles.

Post by lotonegro » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:27 am

Well. I've changed the bauds. Then it worked. So the first thing I have doing is to say. Thanks for your help. I did a small cilinder. Next thing I would like to ask you is about printing. So I've made two other proves but they faulled. Because the first layer is dropped and dragged produce a extrange mass. Tell me something about it or send me to another conversation.

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:13 pm

You need to level your bed at first
If the distance of nozzle and the heat bed not suitable
Then you will get the bad result
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

aps.dauerpraeparate@bluewin.ch

Post by aps.dauerpraeparate@bluewin.ch » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:52 am

Hi, I have the same problems with Geeetech 301 and I can not calibrate the printer ..........?

mikil

Post by mikil » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:21 pm

good morning, first of all congratulate them for the forum, it is very educational and to speak for my english that is quite bad, I admit it. I am new to the forum and I would like to see if you can help me, the fact is that a few weeks ago I bought your i3 geeetech and I found the axis and from time to time I took steps, I changed the firmware a lot of times and with different versions, I have fretted with the machine (adjusting the belt, changing the motor, adjusting the amperage, checking that it does not collide, changing the unit A4988) I do not know what else to look, if you can give me a hand I would appreciate it.
Thank you.