Customer Service Failure...!!!

R4fuksake

Customer Service Failure...!!!

Post by R4fuksake » Fri May 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi, I have messaged tech support 3 times and not had a response...!!!!
I have assembled the i3 Pro-C and find that the Z-Axis smooth rods and bearings are not allowing free movement, ( I have disconnected the belt), they seem a little tight. I can move it by hand but I can feel the tension. This is bound to cause strain on the stepper motor and will no doubt lead to failure. I would like some sort of response and or a solution to this, I haven't even turned the printer on yet.
As this is the 4th time I have made an effort to get a response, if I can't get any help out of Geeetech, I will be sending it back. :x

barbarian

Re: Customer Service Failure...!!!

Post by barbarian » Fri May 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi!
I have the same experience with the after sell technical support!!! I wrote 3 times and not an answer!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Whatever...
I bought the same printer like your.
Many of the parts were Inaccurate, and I had to modify them. It wasn't a problem. The problem came when I powered the printer and I found that the Z axle is moving up only. Finding of the problem cost me 2 weeks assembling and disassembling, reading ton of shit and a lot nerves.
The steppes of Z axle have driven with two separate electronic drivers. The voltage of one of them is too high and can't be adjusted. (http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 17&t=17038)

I don't have solution of this problem. Maybe I should buy a new driver from somewhere. I'm not sure if I buy something else from Geeetech. But I'm sure that I won't recommend them to anybody.

R4fuksake

Post by R4fuksake » Fri May 19, 2017 9:42 pm

I will give Geeetech until Monday to reply. If they don't then I will take the case up with PayPal and get it sent back.

Bama3d

Post by Bama3d » Fri May 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Alright guys, I have had it with tech support all together. They are worthless and even when they answer they often fail to address your issue. All they could tell me was to re-flash my firmware no matter the issue. Anyway I finally gave up on any support and moved on with the crap M301 I received. Geeetech is a horrible company after they have your money.

That said, good luck with any refunds and so on. But with time and patience you can make these things print. Now I have built almost 40 printers and I am happy to help if I can. Feel free to message me and I will assist all I can.

R4fuksake

Post by R4fuksake » Sat May 20, 2017 12:00 am

I would be happy to keep it and tinker but having paid out alot of money and receiving a defective part, I would hope they could send me the replacements or apartial refund so I can buy replacements myself.

Bama3d

Post by Bama3d » Sat May 20, 2017 1:24 am

R4fuksake wrote:I would be happy to keep it and tinker but having paid out alot of money and receiving a defective part, I would hope they could send me the replacements or a partial refund so I can buy replacements myself.

Trust me I understand. But prepare for war if you intend to receive a refund of any kind. Will PM you if that's okay. I may can help as I have waged a war of my own and have some incite.

R4fuksake

Post by R4fuksake » Thu May 25, 2017 1:42 am

I did a glass table test and sure enough all the rods are bent to some degree, the Y axis rods are the worst.

Bama3d

Post by Bama3d » Thu May 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Not at all unexpected.