problem assembly delta m301

egenxt

problem assembly delta m301

Post by egenxt » Wed May 10, 2017 3:36 am

ma première imprimante Delta, ma dernière commande chez Geeetech

j'étais très satisfait de Geeetech jusqu'à ce jour pour avoir monté plusieurs Prusa I3X qui fonctionnent parfaitement et sont faciles d'emploi....

En ce qui concerne la Delta Rostock :
je l'ai commandée en Allemagne et je l'ai reçue en 3 jours sans frais , jusque là très satisfait
le montage c'est bien passé, jusqu'à ce que j'alimente la machine....
l'alimentation à détruit la carte électronique et la sonde, elle ne fournit pas de 12V.... bref alimentation défectueuse !!
je préviens le SAV en chine, m'inscrit sur le forum.... pas trop réactif chez Geeetech
je commence à lire des articles sur la fameuse Delta....et là je comprends que je n'aurais jamais du acheter cette m....achine

je mets un litige Paypal pour le payement d'un objet qui ne fonctionne pas....
après blablablablabla chez geeetech avec Lemon Wang, celui-ci me fait stopper le litige en m'ayant donné un numéro d'envoi des pièces dans un colis.... que j'attends toujours depuis 3 mois...
==> du coup j'ai payé (cher) une m..achine qui ne fonctionne pas

j'ai pris l'alimentation qui fonctionne, un arduino + ramps.... j'ai fais chauffer la tête 3 extrudeuses.... et ooohhhhhh ..... rien de sort, les moteurs ne poussent pas les filaments !!!!

quelle grosse arnaque
amis Français passer votre chemin
si ça peut aider à ce que d'autres ne se fassent pas avoir, ça sera mon unique compensation

aller tient pour les nons Français :

I was very satisfied with Geeetech until today for having mounted several Prusa I3X that work perfectly and are easy to use ....

As regards the Delta Rostock:
I ordered it in germany and I received it in 3 days without charge, until then very satisfied
The assembly went well, until I feed the machine ....
The power supply destroys the electronic board and the probe, it does not provide 12V .... short defective power supply !!
I warn the SAV in china, registered on the forum .... not too reactive at Geeetech
I begin to read articles about the famous Delta .... and there I understand that I should never have to buy this printer

I put a Paypal dispute for the payment of an object that does not work ....
After blablablablabla at geeetech with Lemon Wang, this one makes me stop the dispute by having given me a number of sending the pieces in a package .... that I have been waiting for 3 months ...
==> of the blow I paid (expensive) a printer that does not work

I took the diet that works, an arduino + ramps .... I have heat up the head 3 extruders .... and ooohhhhhh ..... nothing comes out, the engines do not push the filaments! !!!

What a big scam
French friends go your way
If it can help what others do not get, it will be my only compensation

William
Site Admin

Re: problem assembly delta m301

Post by William » Fri May 12, 2017 10:30 am

Sorry to hear that.As to the extruders problem,have you checked if the nozzle is clogged?And if so,just clean it and by the way,you can disassemble these fans of extruders to check whether the gears are working normally.Take a video about it and maybe I can help.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!