Absolutely desperate

Mark

Re: Absolutely desperate

Post by Mark » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:40 pm

:D :D
Are your hotends at the same height? if not you can refer to this video here to level them:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... 8%E7%A5%A5

appwise

Post by appwise » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:23 am

We may have found the issue. Please remember, we are still in testing, but we believe that the Z low endstop switch is malfunctioning. We put the switch on a meter to measure the resistance and given the wire connections (constant on / constant off) when the switch is open. The results were as we had expected but then we found that the switch after clicking it a few times was still engaged. The meter did not return a full connection but it was significant enough to move the meter's needle 50% across the dial. So our switches are suspect and we are going to order new ones.

We are talking to Element 14 about a more industrial switch:
OMRON SS-5GL Com-NC-NO

otibook

Post by otibook » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:09 am

Hello again.

After a few months using other printer I have decided re start printing with Gs2s. I have ordered and mount the Pro upgrade kit and the result is a quantitative improve in the quality but.... Always must be a "but". One of the first thing that I tried to print is the case for PSU. The problem is when the head goes further 60 or -60 in the axis X or Y. In those positions of the head belts jumps over the motor gears and the noise is terrible. I have try to correct this failure changing the tensión of the belts but doesn't works. Logically the printer loose the correct position of the head and ruins the print. The same issue happen sending command G29 to printer.

Other minor problems are:

1- Don't extrude at the start.
2- I can't get the quality that I saw in others G2s

Could you help me, please.

Thank You.

bang

Post by bang » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:05 pm

otibook wrote:Hello again.

After a few months using other printer I have decided re start printing with Gs2s. I have ordered and mount the Pro upgrade kit and the result is a quantitative improve in the quality but.... Always must be a "but". One of the first thing that I tried to print is the case for PSU. The problem is when the head goes further 60 or -60 in the axis X or Y. In those positions of the head belts jumps over the motor gears and the noise is terrible. I have try to correct this failure changing the tensión of the belts but doesn't works. Logically the printer loose the correct position of the head and ruins the print. The same issue happen sending command G29 to printer.

Other minor problems are:

1- Don't extrude at the start.
2- I can't get the quality that I saw in others G2s

Could you help me, please.

Thank You.
So could you home your printer normally in X/Y/Z?

otibook

Post by otibook » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:01 pm

Yes. The printer goes to home position normally unless the previous position be X<-60 or X>60 Y<-70 or Y>70

bang

Post by bang » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:11 am

It should be normal as expected,'cuz the printable radius for it is 100mm.

otibook

Post by otibook » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:14 am

I am sorry, I don't think is normal. Actually the printable radius is 60mm.

bang

Post by bang » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:58 pm

I mean it was supposed to be,but actually it was 60mm on yours.

otibook

Post by otibook » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Thats right. For example. I can't print the PSU case that Geeetech upload to thingiverse

otibook

Post by otibook » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:00 pm

I would apreciate a little help with my G2S
Thanks