Firmware i3 pro C black white board

skipperhvac

Firmware i3 pro C black white board

Post by skipperhvac » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:10 am

I received my printer last week, I finished building on Saturday. Tested a print of test block.
Had some trouble, will not feed filament, tested the stepper motors on x axis terminal and they work.
I switched stepper drivers, and still did not work.
Then following your information used Arduino and Marlin to try to update Firmware.
Now nothing works.
Please send me firmware for my machine. BLACK PRO C DUAL GT2560 white board REV A, if you have a hex file that would be great, can upload with CURA software, but please send all files you have for my machine.
I will then test run again.
Also thermister connectors do not fit board, and fall out easy.
Bob
nathotel@gmail.com

Sherry

Re: Firmware i3 pro C black white board

Post by Sherry » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:49 pm

hi Bob,the firmware for PRO C DUAL GT2560 is in the attachment.
Attachments
PI3B-GT2560-dual extruder.rar
(268.96 KiB) Downloaded 687 times

skipperhvac

Post by skipperhvac » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:36 pm

I installed the firmware and now have all my options on the LCD back , but my extruders still are not running. It seems I've tried everything.
As said in my first post the Extruder Steppers and the driver boards are working when switched to the other axis on the board.
What do I do now?

skipperhvac

Post by skipperhvac » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:56 am

I would also like to say that I have heated the heads to 185/220c while testing.
The firmware went in great, but still no feed either motors. Have tried many different stl files.
This is my second printer, so I do have experience using them. and am proficient at soldering and basic electronics.
I really think the problem is in the main board GT2560.
I was able to start the first print, then the filament stopped feeding. I feel I checked everything possible and need a new board.
Please help, I really dont want to wait several days of messages, only to find out I need parts..I realize that you are just going to work, when I am going to sleep, and that causes delays of another day every time we message, so if you have any ideas, please list them all.
Thanks.
Bob

Sherry

Post by Sherry » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:52 am

1.please touch the extruder head to ensure that it was heated to 180.if not,maybe the extruder thermistor is good.
2.please check the stepper motor & cable & driver board.
3.if the above solutions don't work,please contact the customer service or leave the order number.

TheFlyingDutchman

Post by TheFlyingDutchman » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:34 pm

Hi, I have exactly the same problem, any solutions so far?

Same printer, same board, also dual extruder.

Sherry

Post by Sherry » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:57 pm

TheFlyingDutchman wrote:Hi, I have exactly the same problem, any solutions so far?

Same printer, same board, also dual extruder.
hi,my opology for delay in responding.this is the latest upgraded firmware.you can have a try.please refer to the following link.
http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 19&t=16637

skipperhvac

Post by skipperhvac » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:03 am

Yes I have found that if I go to Control on the LCD and scroll down to Reset failsafe my extruders will work, However I am finding that I have to do that everytime I turn off then back on.

Sherry

Post by Sherry » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:42 pm

skipperhvac wrote:Yes I have found that if I go to Control on the LCD and scroll down to Reset failsafe my extruders will work, However I am finding that I have to do that everytime I turn off then back on.
what's the meaning of “Reset failsafe”?