Extruder motor d'ont work, please help me!

zhangxueyou

Re: Extruder motor d'ont work, please help me!

Post by zhangxueyou » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:49 am

ric chin wrote:I took the extruders apart..removed the pinch roller and nozzle assembly. they where blocked by the plastic guide tube that had completely melted inside the heat tube...what the hell?...removed that..and cleared the tube...why do you have that "plastic" guide tube in a heating device?
did the voltage thing on the motor controllers..couldn't find the 1 volt to ground he was talking about...but did find a 11.58 to 12.05 volt variance from the heat sinks to the screw...so I set the voltage on the extruder motors to 12.00 volts..the others measured 11.58 without me touching them...heated the nozzles to 240 deg...until i could push through the filament...through the nozzle...turned the lcd2004 to extruder....turned it up, turned it down...nothing happened, extruder motors don't turn...work fine when plugged into y axis though...

I then ran the "Test dual heads" program on another post with no pinch rollers. and pla in the nozzles..extruders detached from the machine, the stepper motors with their gear removed and marked with tape and a black marker for position...it ran the entire program without the head steppers turning once...this is using the GT2560 board...trying to get the marlin firmware...hope fully that will solve the extruder issue...other than that I am enamoured by the ease and convenience of the product...although i haven't been able to print anything..yet..a minor set back..i anticipate doing so very soon.

I'm already plotting what to order next for it...

The picture in the post "extruder" on how to test and all the test procedures have been extremely useful in solving these issues..it would be nice if they where grouped in a forum area like "Answers and tests"..so as to be easier to find...or direct consumers too first.

Thanks.
How is it after you re-upload the firmware?

ric chin

Post by ric chin » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:59 pm

I don't know...ran out of time..had to go back to work...will attempt soon...when next time off.

I have received the email..with the upgrade...i'm anxious to try it...but can't.. :(

thanks for all your help.

zhangxueyou

Post by zhangxueyou » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:03 am

ric chin wrote:I don't know...ran out of time..had to go back to work...will attempt soon...when next time off.

I have received the email..with the upgrade...i'm anxious to try it...but can't.. :(

thanks for all your help.
Take it easy :)
You can refer to this page to upload the firmware:
http://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=16433

TheFlyingDutchman

Post by TheFlyingDutchman » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Is this problem solved by now? I'm having the same problem.