Just recieved, extrudeur broken, impossible to print

kabriolin

Just recieved, extrudeur broken, impossible to print

Post by kabriolin » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:33 pm

Hello all,

I've just recieved my new A20M yesterday. Packaging looks good, as well as the first look on the product. Very happy with this purchase.
Let's start to build up.
Everything is OK up to the time to feed filament into Extrudeur 0. The pivot is broken! It took us about 10 minutes to feed the filament. But here we are, try it!

Turn power on, check all axes movement, X and Y homing. Check and fix first layer's height.
The building plate is not flat, the nozzle is touching (not a few) on the middle of the bed when there is about 0.2mm on each corner. We give it a little more space (but what will happen on a big part sides? Warping?). Finally start printing from the given SDCard.

First layer looks good, the white filament first, keep growing, 10mm ok, a few blue....20mm, more blue. And then no blue at all!!! Only white but with only 50% flow rate.
The blue extrudeur (1, not the broken one) is still turning as the 0 but no material extrution!!!! Ok, it's starting well :evil:

So we managed to clean the hot-end, not easy to pull-out the filament, and impossible to re-feed. We had to push (very strongly, and with heated hot-end). On one side we can easily extrude by pushing the filament by hand. On the other, it's not the same story....
So we push again to extrude all the filament blocked inside the head, and try to extrude again, and again, and again.....

2 hours later, it's seems that we can extrude by hand from each side. It's midnight, we wanna know! Start a new test print. (With 2 new filament spools, both from Geeetech).
3 and an half hours to see the same thing :evil:, the filament not used on the first half of the part is not extruding any more and is clogged is the head AGAIN!!! :evil:

So what's going on?
We have to send an e-mail to the local market about the extrudeur. But for the clogged head? Is it possible to print something with this or shall we just forget that idea (I'm used to build my own printer for about 10 years, and never get that kind of issue, i'm VERY (VERY) disapointed!!!!)

William
Site Admin

Re: Just recieved, extrudeur broken, impossible to print

Post by William » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:57 pm

:D Hi, If the received pressure bar is broken, you can contact your sales;
Replace damaged parts;

Regarding the hot bed, you can check whether the hot bed itself is uneven or the X-rail and the three bearing wheels on the hot end are fixed;

If the nozzle is clogged, you can heat the hot end to 200, then use a cleaning tool to clean the consumables, and then insert the Teflon tube completely into the hot end to avoid gaps and blockages;

Regarding the feeding problem, you can check whether the distance between the feeding gear and the pressing rod is too far or too close. You can adjust the screw to see if it can reach the normal distance.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!