Review about 3D printers

peterparkerrbu

Review about 3D printers

Post by peterparkerrbu » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:39 pm

3D printers were enormous, expensive equipment reserved for factories and deep-pocketed enterprises only a decade ago, and they were almost unknown outside of the small circles of professionals who built and utilized them. These incredible gadgets have become inexpensive, practical tools for designers, engineers,paper.io 2 enthusiasts, schools, and even curious consumers, due to the RepRap(Opens in a new window) open-source 3D printing movement.

ducklife

Re: Review about 3D printers

Post by ducklife » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:05 pm

Good article, I have been looking for a similar post for a long time. Your article meets all my requirements. continue to develop. I want to see more great articles from you.
coloring pages

leoholmes

Re: Review about 3D printers

Post by leoholmes » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:10 pm

he differences between the base non-pro 3 to the v2 is convenience(faster warm up, quieter running). There is not one bit of difference in print quality. There are literally dozens of comparisons and results videos online for the E3 line.
The thing to determine is what one is willing to pay for the added convenience, quieter running, etc.
I found a E3 Pro X(glass bed option included in the box, extra nozzles) for 200 bucks to my door. A v2 would be pushing well over 250 to my door.
That is three kilos of good PLA for me for the same money, which is what I went with(pro x and the PLA).
Regardless, the best printer is the one that fits one's needs, wallet, and makes them happy.
If money was really tight the base plain non-pro Ender 3 is the best buy at 150 bucks right now. One can get a glass bed for a few bucks, and look up videos for the endless (basically free) mods for it and they would be good to go for a long time.