Extrusion stopped working during printing

Kamil66

Extrusion stopped working during printing

Post by Kamil66 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:50 pm

Hi. Sorry for the stupid question. I'm starting with 3D printing, I bought a 2 month old A10M. After 1 year of printing, my problem is, extrusion stopped working during printing. Both feed motors stopped working. I checked the cables, everything is OK. But now neither the autohome nor the X, Y, Z axis works anymore. The problem will be in the software or hardware? Motherboard is 2560 V3 software Marlin 1.1.9

KamsanYoun

Re: Extrusion stopped working during printing

Post by KamsanYoun » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:22 am

Kamil66 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:50 pm
Hi. Sorry for the stupid question. I'm starting with 3D printing, I bought a 2 month old A10M. After 1 year of printing, my problem is, extrusion stopped working during printing. Both feed motors stopped working. I checked the cables, everything is OK. But now neither the autohome nor the X, Y, Z axis works anymore. The problem will be in the software or hardware? Motherboard is 2560 V3 software Marlin 1.1.9

About get the A10 - Does anyone know if the gaudy aqua blue strips everywhere can be covered simply, by say black electrical tape, w/ superglue - Or would that introduce issues to movement operations