Geeetech A10 bltouch help?

CarlosBrathwaite

Geeetech A10 bltouch help?

Post by CarlosBrathwaite » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:53 pm

Finally dipped my toe into the world of 3D printing and have started out with the geeetech A10. I have purchased a bltouch to try and help me along the way.

The problem is I have absolutely no experience of what goes into installing this correctly. I’ve seen loads of videos of people installing the touch itself but I can’t find anything to help me work out what is the right firmware I need and also how and what changes I need to make to the firmware to get it working correctly
If there is anyone out there who is willing to give some advise or help on how I need to go about installing all of this and what is the correct firmware what changes I need to make and what kind of Gcode profile I need to write to get going I’d be extremely grateful.

charliewaylon

Re: Geeetech A10 bltouch help?

Post by charliewaylon » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:51 pm

I have heard about geeetech A10 projects that are working in 3D printing but I need a complete explanation because I have a project of affordable assignment writing where I have to submit about this project. So, please provide complete details.

jasonstatham89

Post by jasonstatham89 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:03 pm

This Geeetech A10 bltouch 3D printing machine has more demand because it is providing some unique material that can be a selling point for many businesses. The installation process is easy you can watch objects 3D printers video to know the idea how can you easily work on it. I'm working with the professional writers of London where we provide the best guest post writing UK services to various tech-related companies which are making these kinds of new machines and want to promote their business by growing brand awareness to their audiences to reach them for the queries.

kossmoss

Post by kossmoss » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:01 pm

3DTouch is controlled by Hall Effect, providing high precision. Thus the bed material can be selected freely. ... Build size can be set larger than other existing auto bed leveling sensor. 3DTouch uses existing RC Servo motor signal intactly, so just plug 3DTouch on the same pins after removing servo motor. thnaks....
Best regards.
kossmoss

gb whatsapp apk

jihouni

Post by jihouni » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:59 pm

klondike solitaire It's entertaining and engaging

Jonferco

Post by Jonferco » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:51 pm

Hello,
I have questions about the Config.h of the Marlin 1.1.8 Support BL Touch.

I would like to have the BL Touch activated in the current Marlin version. but I do not know which lines need to be changed. I have deb A10 with V3.0 board

With the Marin Config.h which is older I don't know if it is possible to continue using it.

According to the video I have done all the points as he but my Arduino is complaining about errors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsTGH5JvClM

Am grateful for any help.