Help me to find best flower service

Tiver1945

Help me to find best flower service

Post by Tiver1945 » Mon May 03, 2021 10:52 pm

Hi, I want some help from you guys in choosing a good flower delivery service for Almaty. Actually, my teacher was injured in an accident. I am going to see him and to say to him 'get well soon'. I want to give him a large size bouquet. So please help me.

KatieSNeal

Re: Help me to find best flower service

Post by KatieSNeal » Tue May 04, 2021 3:26 am

I used to work at my Mother’s bakery, and I had to answer the phone a lot to speak with different customers. I really appreciated the advice to never say, “I don’t know,” but rather make it point to respond, “let me find out for you.” Customers like to be treated with respect. This is an excellent bit of advice, and I definitely believe that it will help your business.

KevinKMeyers

Re: Help me to find best flower service

Post by KevinKMeyers » Tue May 04, 2021 3:29 am

When I was searching for the website from where I can order flowers for my wife on our anniversary. Then my friend suggested to me this website https://felicita-flowers.com/en-gb/almaty/, I selected flowers from here and ordered them to Almaty. The services of this website are so amazing that they make possible the delivery well in time because I was too late to order. Thank you so much.