Problems getting started: All three axes move in negative direction ignoring end stops

stancecoke

Problems getting started: All three axes move in negative direction ignoring end stops

Post by stancecoke » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:43 pm

I bought an A10 printer used and defective (burned stepper driver and a burned trace on the pcb). I managed to repair it. Directly via the LCD panel I can drive all axes correctly, also heat and extrude.

But if I want to control the printer with Repetier-Host or EasyPrint3D, only the axis referencing works, the manual movement of the axes or also the printing does not work. All three axes drive wildly into the stops and then rattle uncontrolled at the same time. The endstops are ignored. Even if just send a simple move-command for one single axis via g-code.

Probably a stupid beginner's mistake, but I've been trying for hours and can't get any further.

Can someone help me out?
Firmware is Marlin 1.1.8
edit: I have now reflashed the firmware. Board version V3 fits. Error is still the same :-(

edit edit: Ah, you have to compile exactly with version 1.8.5 of Arduino, now it works :-)

regards
stancecoke

William
Site Admin

Re: Problems getting started: All three axes move in negative direction ignoring end stops

Post by William » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:25 am

:D WOW sounds good.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

kileinew

Re: Problems getting started: All three axes move in negative direction ignoring end stops

Post by kileinew » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:26 pm

stancecoke wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:43 pm
I bought an A10 printer used and defective (burned stepper driver and a burned trace on the pcb). I managed to repair it. Directly via the LCD panel I can drive all axes correctly, also heat and extrude.

But if I want to control the printer with Repetier-Host or EasyPrint3D, only the axis referencing works, the manual movement of the axes or also the printing does not work. All three axes drive wildly into the stops and then rattle uncontrolled at the same time. The endstops are ignored. Even if just send a simple move-command for one single axis via g-code.

Probably a stupid beginner's mistake, but I've been trying for hours and can't get any further.

Can someone help me out?
Firmware is Marlin 1.1.8
edit: I have now reflashed the firmware. Board version V3 fits. Error is still the same :-(

edit edit: Ah, you have to compile exactly with version 1.8.5 of Arduino, now it works :-)

regards
stancecoke
Bump. awesome.

derekpittx

Post by derekpittx » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:31 pm

stancecoke wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Can someone help me out?
Firmware is Marlin 1.1.8

regards
stancecoke
Amazing!!

austinzz

Post by austinzz » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:37 pm

Awesome!!! Nice to see post.

xpacenine

Post by xpacenine » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:31 am

I tried setting min_software_enstops = false
All this does is allow me to go past the end stop while i command the axis to move either through pronteface or the lcd menue.
Homeing the z axis will still not let the z-axis reach the z end stop.

Liana

Post by Liana » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:42 am

This is the best forum site one of my friends suggested me this forum to kill the boring time almost each and every topic you want you can get from here dubai social media marketing

Marc9089

Post by Marc9089 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:08 pm

Thanks for the information keep sharing and helping people epayitonline

epayittonline

Post by epayittonline » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:45 pm

nice post thanks for sharing...

Harish18

Post by Harish18 » Sat May 15, 2021 3:36 pm

All three axes drive wildly into the stops and then rattle uncontrolled at the same time. The endstops are ignored. Even if just send a simple move-command for one single axis via g-code.