After screwing and assemble the printer I made some tests. Of course the quality of the pieces wasn´t very good so I dedicated a lot of updating the firmware, adjust the screws of the extruder, perfectly level the bed, cleaning the axis, adjusting the steps on the memory (since the original number is wrong from factory) and made a deep cleaning.
Nothing has changed in the quality, there are layer shifts, a lot of stringing, under extrusion even with a ridiculous amount of flow. I tried changing the filament brands, a lot of parameters and slicers but I can get a good quality print.
Hope someone can help me.
So that we can solve the problem better.
-Everything will be fun！-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!
I gave a last chance to the printer following this post: https://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&start=10. However, the screws wont get out (tried to remove them 3 whole days) and it looks like the nozzle is perma-clogged.
The part I hate the most is "it is true they are intended as anti back flow but it is also true these disks are the direct cause of 100s of other issues and when there removed there are zero noted draw backs.
they need to stop putting these disks in at the factory they are self sabotaging there own products with them.
many of my discord users have done this and all of there issues went away and had no issues since its been many months since they did this." - Vert.
It clearly looks like Geeetech doesn´t know how to make quality products. At least, my printer didn´t work properly after 6 months working on it. The structure its ok (maybe) but the extruder is trash.
I feel I wasted my money with this printer.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests