Gifted a Geeetech A10 but impossible to find documentation or support online.

Lincon12

Gifted a Geeetech A10 but impossible to find documentation or support online.

Post by Lincon12 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:59 pm

Hello everyone,,
I gave an A10 to my brother this Christmas, but we couldn’t get the printer to print the first test model (some problem with MINTEMP for bed and extruder).

We’ve googled quite a lot, but the Geeetech website seems to be down.

Do you know if it’s been like this for a while and if yes, where can we find alternative help? Only on Facebook?

Thanks.

William
Site Admin

Re: Gifted a Geeetech A10 but impossible to find documentation or support online.

Post by William » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:55 pm

-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Admin

Re: Gifted a Geeetech A10 but impossible to find documentation or support online.

Post by Admin » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:04 am

Lincon12 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:59 pm
Hello everyone,,
I gave an A10 to my brother this Christmas, but we couldn’t get the printer to print the first test model (some problem with MINTEMP for bed and extruder).

We’ve googled quite a lot, but the Geeetech website seems to be down.

Do you know if it’s been like this for a while and if yes, where can we find alternative help? Only on Facebook?

Thanks.
hi,This is usually a short circuit of the hot bed thermistor. You can use a multimeter to check the thermistor of the hot bed. The normal range at room temperature is 80-90kΩ.

Rudyrmstrong

Reader

Post by Rudyrmstrong » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:45 pm

Gifted a geeetech A10 but impossible to find documentation or support online. Help AskPetersen is not easy, But as I told you I make it possible to help everyone at the time when he or she is true. When the whole for the thing is be calculated then this whole will be perfect for me.