A10M UBL Mesh Not Working

Oxide_44

A10M UBL Mesh Not Working

Post by Oxide_44 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:01 am

Hello All,

I'm having some trouble getting my A10M to actually save and use the UBL mesh. More specifically after running through the recommended commands list on the Marlin site to test UBL mesh settings the printer doesn't actually seem to respond to G29.

I've installed and configured the BLTouch sensor, and flashed Marlin 2.XX to the A10M. It will do the 9 point leveling when I send command G29, but if I try to send command G29 S1, G29 A, or G29 L1, all the printer does is redo the 9 point leveling and does not actually save the mesh to memory or recall the mesh. I confirmed this by sending command G26 and all the printer did is print a single dot in the lower left-hand corner and did not print out the rest of the validation pattern.

Anyone run into this problem or have an idea of what's wrong? I don't need to compile and flash a new build of Marlin on this thing do I? I've already done a lot of troubleshooting to get to this point and I'm at a loss as to why it just doesn't want to do any of these commands. Any help would be greatly appreciated.