A30T - 3DWifi - Upload GCODE

ewo68

A30T - 3DWifi - Upload GCODE

Post by ewo68 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:24 am

I have a GEEETECH A30T.
Why can't we upload gcode to us on the SD card via wifibox?
I would have liked to use Octoprint if not, but I lose all the functions of recovery after electric cut or end of filament detection. And this because of Smartto which does not evolve.

William
Site Admin

Re: A30T - 3DWifi - Upload GCODE

Post by William » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:20 am

Sorry, this feature is temporarily unavailable.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Langworthgh

Re: A30T - 3DWifi - Upload GCODE

Post by Langworthgh » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:16 pm

Save your money and don't buy this, i bought it thinking it would be nice to print wirelessly, and i got everything set up. First of all there is no support to use within windows which is the entire propose of going wireless to connect your computer. Secondly you have to use Android or ios which wouldn't be a problem IMO but you are forced to slice with crappy cloud creality slicer with no way to access the g code remotely . So another words even if you want to use your own g code sliced with cura you can't because even after you slice your stl to g code with crappy creality cloud slicer there is no way to replace crappy gcode with cura gcode because it's on a freaking cloud that you can't hack into and replace. So there is no way to print a cura gcode by hacking or any other means of replacing the g code because it's on a fucking cloud server that's unaccessible through any kind of file explorer or ftp server. So until someone comes up with a cura plugin to make this work out a way to hack replace the g code I'm stuck with a 20 dollar paper weight, thanks creality!!! Should have saved the 20 bucks and just got octoprint

Rapidfs Login