Problem with starting printing.

Fred_75

Problem with starting printing.

Post by Fred_75 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:29 pm

Hello!
I have another problem with Anet A8. With the connection problems did not arise, the table normally moves with arrows. But I could not print anything. On one model comes the matter before the table warms up with the extruder, and then the "printing" sign hangs and nothing happens, on the other model even before the heating does not reach. The third model heated the table and extruded, the home position was displayed, the head moved to the center of the table ... and that's it. The inscription "printing" is on, but nothing happens. Files from the internal drive on the printer can be seen, but they do not print at all, for a few seconds the word "printing" lights up and goes out. The port speed is set, as on the printer, 115200. Also changed the cable to a shorter one. Did not help. What could be the problem?

William
Site Admin

Re: Problem with starting printing.

Post by William » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:05 pm

Hi, You can try to print the sd card test file that came with your printer.
If you still can't print, you can provide a specific video.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: Problem with starting printing.

Post by _kaktus_ » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:24 am

Hello.
:mrgreen:

If you are using the WiFi Box, familiarize yourself with the manual. Pay attention to the behaviour of the LEDs during the start-up and operation of the module.

You can describe the state of the controls here.
;)
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.