Wifi Modul serial error

sub73

Wifi Modul serial error

Post by sub73 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:04 am

When I try to bind my iphone and module manually I get the message "The serial number does not exist, please check it." I have checked it many times and it is correct. Please advise.

Gingko
Site Admin

Re: Wifi Modul serial error

Post by Gingko » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:05 am

If the serial number is after 1806XXX..., which means produced after 2018.06, you need to use the new app, search EasyPrint in App Store, choose the new one (EasyPrint3D(new)), then test again.

Scruffy

Post by Scruffy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:14 pm

The app will not accept my serial number, what if the serial number is 171229 so the 12th of December 2017. Will this work on the new app? because it is not accepting it.

nebukadnezar

Post by nebukadnezar » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:48 pm

Hi,
my wifi module box starts with 1712033... but it's not recognized by the EasyPrint 3D App(new). Shall I install EasyPrint 3d App (old) which is not available on Android PlayStore?
Regards
Nebukadnezar

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:54 am

Hi,according to your serial number, it has expired, it is recommended to replace.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Cycnus

Post by Cycnus » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:16 pm

William wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:54 am
Hi,according to your serial number, it has expired, it is recommended to replace.
?????????????? I have the same trouble. So this company told us that the product we have bought in fact autodestroy itself and we have to buy aznother one. They think we will be fool enough to buy again such a product ! Tell all around you that you should never buy any Geeetech product !!!!!!
I knew that Chinese small companies are not reliable but I never saw such an unreliable company that kills the products you bought !!!!!

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:18 am

Cycnus wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:16 pm
William wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:54 am
?????????????? I have the same trouble. So this company told us that the product we have bought in fact autodestroy itself and we have to buy aznother one. They think we will be fool enough to buy again such a product ! Tell all around you that you should never buy any Geeetech product !!!!!!
I knew that Chinese small companies are not reliable but I never saw such an unreliable company that kills the products you bought !!!!!
Hi,when did you buy it?
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

Zackery

Post by Zackery » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:28 pm

Download the ESP8266 community boards as instructed in the video tutorial. Also, make the changes in the Tools option as shown in the video. If you are getting error as "does not exist or your board is not connected" then there must not be a proper connection between your laptop/PC and Arduino. Also, make sure you have connected Rx-Tx pins of Arduino and ESP module properly as instructed.

IndigoCard Login