PC Desktop GUI

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: PC Desktop GUI

Post by _kaktus_ » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:25 pm

:D
Yes, it is. ;)

But it would be useful to use the functionality that would make the WiFi module a bridge between a PC slicer and a printer.
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

ag_maler@gmx.net

Post by ag_maler@gmx.net » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:18 pm

Now a slicer converts polygon-based or volume-based objects into slicer paths.
I do not need the Wifi app for that. The server-based slicer of Geeetech Cloud is interesting, but not really useful for own models (too few parameters)

From the wifi dongle I hope to have access to the normal functions of the printer.
Upload a finished gcode model via Wifi,
and all the usual settings concerning the printer (not the 3d model).
Just like in the printer menu for example with Marlin.

So go to the normal features of the EasyPrint Android App in the first tab too. This just on Windows via Wifi.
An intrigration of the WifiModul functions into the normal Windows EasyPrint 3D program was a helpful thing.
A browser gui directly in the login of the GeeeTech.net server would probably be faster and with fewer problems to program.

My i3 printer is 2 floors lower than the computer ....
In the basement, WinSlic2WifiPrinter would be a good solution.

Probably too few Wifi modules were sold, BECAUSE a desktop app is missing !!

So fresh up to programming ... ;-D

Alex-w

Post by Alex-w » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:25 am

@ag_maler@gmx.net

What you said is indeed our direction of WiFi module. But we do not have enough manpower to do this at this stage. :oops:

orgmf

Post by orgmf » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:18 pm

ag_maler@gmx.net wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:31 pm
Yes, of course the WifiDongle works via theAC MarketEasyPrint app on Android and AppleOS. I also used the WifiDongle to this day.
But not on my Windows desktop.

Also on the EasyPrint 3D desktop version I could not find a corresponding feature.
Is it posssible for Windows with Desktop Windows Program EasyPrint 3D ?

How can I get a gcode file via network or wireless from the desktop to the MiniSD card in the WifiModul?
Without uploading my file to the GeeeTech Community Galery!

thx
I think this guide helps you to slove your problem... https://askleo.com/how_do_i_connect_my_ ... i_hotspot/