I don't sleep enough

Libarro

I don't sleep enough

Post by Libarro » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:47 pm

I can't say that I sleep a little. I try to sleep the standard norm for a person, but for some reason I can't get enough sleep. I don’t know what it’s connected with.

okchacha

Re: I don't sleep enough

Post by okchacha » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:14 am

Sometimes it happens, yes. Maybe you should change the position of the bed in the room or buy new pillows and blankets? It helps me.

martin444

Post by martin444 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:46 am

Libarro wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:47 pm
I can't say that I sleep a little. I try to sleep the standard norm for a person, but for some reason I can't get enough sleep. I don’t know what it’s connected with.
A healthy man needs to sleep enough. Otherwise, there is a chance of getting ill. Take care of yourself.

scoopery

Post by scoopery » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:02 am

It seems to me that you should try taking some vitamin complex or nutritional supplements.
If you haven't heard about it then I recommend that you read the information about this cbd supplement.

This is exactly what you need when you have trouble sleeping or fatigue.
If you don't like capsules then this store also has, for example cbd gummies.
They are delicious and look like real marmalade

PamelaTunstall

Post by PamelaTunstall » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:28 pm

And I would try everything in the complex. Drink vitamins, ventilate the room well before going to bed and buy a comfortable mattress with a pillow

WarTouch

Post by WarTouch » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:40 am

That's too bad. That you're having trouble sleeping there. I can give you some advice. Move at least three times a week for 30 minutes. Preferably in the fresh air. It is best if you can give physical activity every day for more than half an hour. If possible, you should go out in the sun during the day. I also advise you to choose a good mattress. You can do it here. It is difficult to fall asleep if you are hungry or if you have eaten too much. Eat so that before going to bed you have a pleasant, but not excessive feeling of fullness.