A30Pro getting started

Worcesterman

A30Pro getting started

Post by Worcesterman » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:56 am

I have purchased a A30Pro and so far have successfully printed a small cube. And that is it! I cannot figure out if it is essentially a scaled up A30 or if it is significantly different. Repetier looks awesome but it will not talk to my printer from a PC. ( I have tried two different PC hardware configurations and their associated USB ports) . Nothing works, there are no diagnostics and I don’t know how to move forward. I see there is a more recent firmware version on the web site but I don’t know if it is for my machine or if it is how to upload it without a working Repetier interface. Has anyone successfully navigated any of these hurdles?. I would appreciate any guidance.
Also the filament feeder is not very clever, it is hard to feed. Is it faulty or does it need adjustment?

Admin

Re: A30Pro getting started

Post by Admin » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:05 pm

Hello, there may be a problem with your printer extruder. For detailed consultation, please contact geeetech through ticket.
If you cannot connect to the printer, whether the printer driver is installed, you can search the forum for related introductions.
Attachments
ticket process.rar
(389.76 KiB) Downloaded 322 times