Geeetech MECREATOR 2 - Cura Profile?

zackxoxo

Geeetech MECREATOR 2 - Cura Profile?

Post by zackxoxo » Tue May 26, 2020 6:01 am

Hey folks,

Anyone have access to, or know where I can find, a Cura 3.2.x profile for a Geeetech MECREATOR 2? I'd rather not have to use another slicing app for a different printer if at all possible.

Thanks!

William
Site Admin

Re: Geeetech MECREATOR 2 - Cura Profile?

Post by William » Wed May 27, 2020 9:45 am

hi,here.
MeCreator2 .rar
(431 Bytes) Downloaded 706 times
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

stephennicoisa

Post by stephennicoisa » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:33 am

Staying connected to the internet has become necessary as most of the tasks are carried out with the internet’s help. Cybercriminals may inflict harm to your device and steal your banking details. Once cybercriminals access your device, they can manipulate or delete your important data and steal your personal details. It is hard to combat cyber risks without an advanced antivirus program. McAfee offers advanced security-enhancing features that will avert hackers. mcafee.com/activate protects your device from cybercriminals and keeps it safe from viruses, malware, and data breaches.

Joseph4578

Post by Joseph4578 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:06 pm

Hi all! Im Andrew, fresh owner of my first ever 3d printer (Geeetech MeCreator2) and Im already exploring beyond click and print.

Joseph4578

Post by Joseph4578 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:06 pm

Hi all! Im Andrew, fresh owner of my first ever 3d printer (Geeetech MeCreator2) and Im already exploring beyond click and print.

My Card Statement

jimmijohnes

Post by jimmijohnes » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:20 pm

Go to design.Cricut.com/setup in your browser. Download and install Design Space for Desktop (help article). Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in or create your Cricut ID, and set up your new machine. You will know the setup is complete when you are prompted to do a test cut.

jimmijohnes

Post by jimmijohnes » Fri May 27, 2022 5:07 pm

In this post we have described the process to installation of Canon ij printer setup via ij.start.cannon method. We have explained the setup process for both wired and wireless connection for Windows and Mac operating system.
ij.start.cannon