Help setting up 3D touch

Buzzawak

Help setting up 3D touch

Post by Buzzawak » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:46 pm

I have been scratching my head getting a 3D touch setup on my Mecreator 2.
This is my wiring, 3 wires to the Z max and the 2 probe wires to the Zmin.
wiring.jpg
3d touch wiring
wiring.jpg (508.13 KiB) Viewed 4036 times
I then followed the instructions https://3dwork.io/en/configure-bltouch-in-marlin/ on 3dworks.
The only variation was the compiler requiring the following to be defined.
#define Z_MIN_PROBE_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false (was true)
#define Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_INVERTING false (was true)
The probe does its self-test when the printer is turned on but I can get it to home and or level.

Any help would be appreciated.

leaseydoux

Re: Help setting up 3D touch

Post by leaseydoux » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:38 pm

It’s been impossible to overlook TikTok for a long term now, with around 689 million users (as of 2021). The social media and video sharing app’s colourful, quirky brief motion pictures inspire young human beings in particular, however additionally offer artists and influencers the possibility to benefit new fanatics. Since a few videos are so beautiful, humorous or dazzling that customers want to down load and save them, the query arises: is that even possible?

In truth, TikTok gives a video down load feature. With this, new uploaded videos are mechanically saved at the smartphone. Videos that have already been uploaded can be stored afterwards.

If you need to shop videos from other users, it relies upon on whether or not they allow the down load. If so, you'll find the saveTikTok videos without watermark characteristic in the menu of the video in question. If the characteristic isn't always activated, you could forward the video through “Share video” as a record via e-mail or on your messenger, e.G. WhatsApp. Alternatively, 1/3-celebration apps are to be had for downloading online movies.