Geeetech i3 Pro W horror stories
I can count on one hand the number of successful prints I've managed to pull off since assembly. First the belts were too loose, easy fix I just didn't know how tight to make them. Then the belt clamp worked loose - kind of weird. Then the bed would seemingly unlevel after every print. I didn't so much fix this as got around it by installing a BLTouch which took a fair bit of work on a Pro W. Then the extruder motor cable failed. Easy to replace, but it's less than a month old. I managed to break the fan trying to disassemble the extruder which is totally my fault, however they no longer make the fan they shipped me a month ago. Now it's connected by dupont cables. Today the extruder stopped extruding entirely, again. Filament had oozed out the top of the heat block and clogged the nozzle. The threading came off the nozzle disassembling it though, so that's a loss.