Fail when connecting the printer to electricity

AlexGubia

Fail when connecting the printer to electricity

Post by AlexGubia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Good morning, I have bought the Prusa i3 Pro W model and I have mounted it already but it is hard for me to do the connection part correctly, when i put on the switch, the light of all my house is gone out. I have checked if the PSU is wether 110V or 220V and its in 220V (where it should be). I have already checked too if the wires for the AC button are placed correctly and i think that yes, they are. May the problem be in the board connections?

_kaktus_
Site Admin

Re: Fail when connecting the printer to electricity

Post by _kaktus_ » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:11 pm

;)

The power supply may have a fault. Factory Defect.
Can you show a photo of how you have connected the cables :?:
Especially those with the main switch. :!:
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.

Gingko
Site Admin

Post by Gingko » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:46 am

AlexGubia wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:01 pm
Good morning, I have bought the Prusa i3 Pro W model and I have mounted it already but it is hard for me to do the connection part correctly, when i put on the switch, the light of all my house is gone out. I have checked if the PSU is wether 110V or 220V and its in 220V (where it should be). I have already checked too if the wires for the AC button are placed correctly and i think that yes, they are. May the problem be in the board connections?
Just like @kaktus said, it seems to be a factory defect if your wiring is correct.
Please contact the sales for help. :)

Gingko
Site Admin

Post by Gingko » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:15 pm

AlexGubia wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:01 pm
Have you already checked the wirings according to building instruction?