Software always cause troubles.

lotonegro

Software always cause troubles.

Post by lotonegro » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:23 am

I don't know if there are more people as me. I have been able to make the construction of 3d printer prusa i3 W, I finised the hardware seemingly right.
But evidently the software as always happen doesn't work. I've followed the step of manual but drivers indicated in link into the manual doesn't work for Windows 7. The USB is not recognised and easyprint doesn't let you change the port. Someone can help me. Please

William
Site Admin

Re: Software always cause troubles.

Post by William » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:47 pm

-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

lotonegro

Post by lotonegro » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:13 am

Thanks.That worked.Now, I got doing the calibrated móving by the LCD display all the axes.X,Y,Z.I did the preheat of extruder and bed.Everything worked.I leveled the bed.
I've loaded the file examples.Deer and base.stl once the file is splitted, I connected printer and program recognise it. Com3. But when I send job to print.Printer doesn't work.Controls neither make anything.It makes an evaluation about the time necessary. 2h and half. But it doesn't preheat extruder, neither bed, neither axis move. I don't know what to do to print something.

lotonegro

Post by lotonegro » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:29 am

By the way. Driver can not let me to change bit more than 128000

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 am

Have you tried to set correct baud rate at slicing print setting
Refer to it
baudrate.png
baudrate.png (327.14 KiB) Viewed 17808 times

lotonegro

Post by lotonegro » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:22 pm

I have not installed program you are showing me. I have installed easy print. Indicated by supplier. Thanks guy. But each step I advance. There is another inconvenient. I don't know what will be the next. What program is that?,or what program do you use? and where can I download?
Attachments
flash.PNG
flash.PNG (384.16 KiB) Viewed 17787 times

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:59 pm

lotonegro wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:22 pm
I have not installed program you are showing me. I have installed easy print. Indicated by supplier. Thanks guy. But each step I advance. There is another inconvenient. I don't know what will be the next. What program is that?,or what program do you use? and where can I download?
I prefer to use Repetier host

shaselle

Post by shaselle » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi Guys,
As a relative new comer to 3d printing and to this forum, I must say that on researching what is available in the 3d printing world I am fed up with the volume of people who are trying to gain the correct support for errors with their printers. Like most, if not all who read this. I am ready to purchase a printer from a reputable dealer who offers full firmware support, without having to spend hours, if not days trying to find answers to questions that should not exist.
I suppose, the old saying that you get what you pay for has never been truer, you pay pay peanuts, you get monkeys. After spending insane amounts of time trying to get the posted firmware to load (without constant errors) I have decided to abandon geeetech and search for a reputable brand that I don,t have to spend half my life trying to fix problems, both with hardware and software.
Regrettably, I purchased an I3 pro w, and can not get any firmware from the web-site to run through adurino and marlin without failing to load due to programming errors.

This is my first and last post to this site, and I welcome the thought of buying a printer that JUST WORKDS

S

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:02 pm

shaselle wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:26 pm
Hi Guys,
As a relative new comer to 3d printing and to this forum, I must say that on researching what is available in the 3d printing world I am fed up with the volume of people who are trying to gain the correct support for errors with their printers. Like most, if not all who read this. I am ready to purchase a printer from a reputable dealer who offers full firmware support, without having to spend hours, if not days trying to find answers to questions that should not exist.
I suppose, the old saying that you get what you pay for has never been truer, you pay pay peanuts, you get monkeys. After spending insane amounts of time trying to get the posted firmware to load (without constant errors) I have decided to abandon geeetech and search for a reputable brand that I don,t have to spend half my life trying to fix problems, both with hardware and software.
Regrettably, I purchased an I3 pro w, and can not get any firmware from the web-site to run through adurino and marlin without failing to load due to programming errors.

This is my first and last post to this site, and I welcome the thought of buying a printer that JUST WORKDS

S
The DIY series means that you need to have a certain amount of hands-on ability. If you just only complain about it, you cannot get new interesting things from it.
First of all, you did not mention the details of the problem you encountered.
Second, you need to have the patience to wait for technical support to respond to problems.
They will help you solve the problem

keyser187

Post by keyser187 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:07 pm

[quote=shaselle post_id=83522 time=1522571161 user_id=65041]
Hi Guys,

S
[/quote]

i have marlin 1.1.8 on my pro w working, if you want it i can send a link to download it? PM me and ill try and help you.