The attached firmware is now fully functional on an I3 A Pro. I have this running on mine using the following mount...
My probe offsets are....
Code: Select all
define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -26 // X offset: -left +right [of the nozzle] define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -38 // Y offset: -front +behind [the nozzle] define Z_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 2.5 // Z offset: -below +above [the nozzle]
I used Arduino 1.8.8 to update the firmware
Board is also set for 2560 Rev A+
Don't forget to carry out a Z Offset. The following vid is prob the easiest to follow - https://youtu.be/y_1Kg45APko
Link to firmware - https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aukfjt8IeDSa5XdI7KulMF7hbeyD
Link to You tube showing operation (I did have the Z homing a tad high) - https://youtu.be/TgcaXMCQWOI
Pic showing rear of case -
Last but not least, you do need some soldering skills etc. This isn't for ppl who are technically adverse.