Vs. scheda GPRS

mau57

Vs. scheda GPRS

Post by mau57 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Dear GE-TH, 2009, I received the card Vs GPRS, for a few days I tried it in DRIVE with arduino 2009 works regularly with all parameters including messages on serial monitor
While in RECEIVE I do not work, it does not matter even on serial monitor, I removed the sim from home and tried it on a mobile phone, find all messages sent.
the board is powered externally and all the LEDs are functioning normally, the signal is good, the switch is properly positioned, as well as two bridges, the scketch is uploaded regularly and is definitely working because previously tried other card with GPRS, purchased always from you previously and perfectly funzionante.Ho tried at this point to follow the wiki Vs, following Step 1: Create a test configuration for GPRS Shield, loading sketch I get the following error: avrdute: stk500_ getsync () : resp = 0x00
I do not know what to do
Have you ever received / experienced this problem?
for the text I used a translator on the net, I hope that is sufficiently understandable
Looking forward to some good advice cordially greet you
Maurizio

techsupport
Site Admin

Re: Vs. scheda GPRS

Post by techsupport » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Does this board can be powered normally? If the GPRS board is powered normally, the red led on the upper left will be on ,the green led below will flash.

If this card can be powered normally, please follow the instruction below.
1 Please check your jumper setting on the board is same as the photo in wiki page.
2 Upload the Arduno sketch for SoftwareSerial in the wiki page
3 Set Arduino serial monitor baud rate to 19200 with carriage return
4 Sent ' AT' , the GPRS shield will reply 'OK' if everything goes well
Your real trustworthy partner in China!!
Email: forum@geeetech.com