Several questions regarding the use of the printer

onki

Several questions regarding the use of the printer

Post by onki » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Hi,

I have printed some objects already and I am quite happy with the printer although there are some weak points.
Maybe there are solutions to my questions:

Since the printer is pretty loud and I am printing over night I am thinking of using the Trinamic TMS2130 drivers for X and Y-axis.
I am currently biulding a case based on the IKEA Lack table but this is not enough to get it more silent.
As they are controlled through ISP additional wires must be soldered (from SD-Card port).
In addition the GT-2560 looks pretty nice to me. Are there revisions of this board available who alredy have this connections included in the layout?

After printing some parts I have noticed that the printed parts are slighttly smaller than the original drawing. A printed disc with 125mm diameter only shows 122mm. Is there any calibration of the stepper motor possible through the frontend or do I need to change the values in the source code?

I observed that the the Z-axis stand is not very stable against the Y-axis. When I press the button to release the filament from the extruder I see the whole upper part is moving around and might have an influece on the bed alignment. Is there any cross strut available (or a different solution) to stiffen Y-axis with Z-axis?

I get the impression, that my printing speed is not at its best and a print takes forever. What are recommended speed values for this printer for 1st layer and other layers which are fast enough but not causing poor printing quality when using PLA?

Best regards
Onki

jenniferjohns

Re: Several questions regarding the use of the printer

Post by jenniferjohns » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:31 pm

I have been searching for the best ink tank printers available in the market and there are a lot of things I would like to understand before choosing the right one for my needs. Hope to see some suggestions shared here.

alicamegan

Post by alicamegan » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:00 am

VMC is a multi-specialty hospital and the best IVF centre located in Kochi, which is focused on Infertility, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Neonatology, Pediatrics, ENT surgery and Breast Onco-Surgery. We provide the best infertility treatment in Kerala and we have high quality facilities like high-risk pregnancy care and advanced infertility treatments. best ivf hospital in kochi

James David

Post by James David » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:49 pm

I have tried different printers with different companies and I am thinking to buy from Geetech. I have a question though does this printer is easy to use for printing on fabric?. I use different outsource company for graphic designs such as Mega Digitizing for converting raster to vector or other graphic stuffs and I get good quality every time but my printer gives bad quality sometime in printing. So is this because of printer quality or graphic design fault?
Last edited by James David on Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

playsolitaireaz

Post by playsolitaireaz » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:05 pm

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared an informative and interesting blog post with people.
cookie clicker

nuri777

Post by nuri777 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:20 pm

alicamegan wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:00 am
VMC is a multi-specialty hospital and the best IVF centre located in Kochi, which is focused on Infertility, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Neonatology, Pediatrics, ENT surgery and Breast Onco-Surgery. We provide the best infertility treatment in Kerala and we have high quality facilities like high-risk pregnancy care and advanced infertility treatments. best ivf hospital in kochi
Now I am also trying to choose the best clinic, but I do not know how to do it, what advice can you give? I'm just not from this city, what should I look for?

ArtemVolf

Post by ArtemVolf » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:22 pm

Now it's really hard to choose a fertility clinic because there are so many options and it's hard to decide. I can now recommend a website https://ifg-ivf.com/ivf-amp-egg-donation/ivf-icsi/ where you can find information about infertility treatment, read patient reviews and make conclusions. My wife and I used the services of this clinic and we were happy with the results.