Geeetech Prusa i3 Pro X has some issue with the X-axis home

jlein

Geeetech Prusa i3 Pro X has some issue with the X-axis home

Post by jlein » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:58 pm

Hi guys,

I'm just now getting around to trying to fix/upgrade this Prusa i3 Pro X I bought for my robotics team (we have since received a donation from Dremel of one of their machines, but I'd like to get this one working, as well).

I think I've worked out some of the bugs, but now it's doing this weird thing where once it homes the X-axis, the X-pos value on the screen goes from "0" to "402". Trying to start a print when its in this state results in the motors trying to reverse themselves into the frame until they give up or apparently "reach" their destination and it starts printing on that spot or very close to X-home.
Oh, and the heated bed will never reach the setpoint, and does so at the slowest speed possible. I've double and triple checked the wiring and that's good. I might go back and quad-check it, though.

William
Site Admin

Re: Geeetech Prusa i3 Pro X has some issue with the X-axis home

Post by William » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:43 am

Hi,You can check if your motor wiring is correct. If the motor reverses, you need to change the running direction in the firmware.
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

willardg162

Post by willardg162 » Fri May 27, 2022 4:44 pm

What do you often do in your free time? For those who love online sports games, basketball stars is a good choice. In this fantastic game, your main task is to control your character in order to throw the ball into the basket. Basketball Stars has three game modes: one player, two-player, and quick match. Let's play and enjoy it!

Louis4489

Post by Louis4489 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:41 pm

Hi, I’ve been a lurker around your blog for a few months. I love this article and your entire site! Looking forward to reading more!

TelltheBell