So I just ordered a Geeetech Delta Rostock mini G2s - Suggestions for instant improvements?

lekaicasi46

So I just ordered a Geeetech Delta Rostock mini G2s - Suggestions for instant improvements?

Post by lekaicasi46 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Hey everyone, I've been dabbling with 3d printing for maybe four or more years now, with my original Makergear Prusa Mendel v1, and apart from the various material upgrades and parts replacements it has served me very well.

I've now decided to get into the realm of delta printers, and opted to go for one capable of dual extrusion out of the box, mainly because I now have a lot less time than I used to, although I still love to tinker when possible. To that end, I'm looking for any hints, tips and tricks anyone here can recommend when building and working with delta bots, and whether anyone has any recommended improvements that they would suggest for this design of printer which I could make prior to actually building it (saving me needing to build and tune it, just to pull it apart again and change out parts)

My old prusa mendel is still operational, although it is now getting a bit temperamental, my aim is to get the new printer all built and tuned, then use it in turn to build the new parts I need to do a major overhaul of the old printer without the risk of making parts on the same printer.10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254