I just need Duct Cleaning

Share your configuration profile, please specify your printer model and the slicer software.
Rusha22

I just need Duct Cleaning

Post by Rusha22 » Sun May 08, 2022 8:33 am

It's just that I need cleaning, so everyone who can help advise something or give some kind of service, I will be grateful, so I will wait

Roja

Re: I just need Duct Cleaning

Post by Roja » Sun May 08, 2022 8:39 am

You just need to learn how to use the Internet, otherwise you will wait a long time, of course, decide for yourself, but it’s better to start looking for something yourself

Bolsen

Post by Bolsen » Thu May 19, 2022 3:51 am

Hello, I have a very large house and have my own production, so I recently purchased a steamer for cleaning light house. This is very effective equipment, which can cope with the removal of dirt of any complexity.

Bolsen

Post by Bolsen » Tue May 24, 2022 4:53 am

Hello, cleaning is done by dissolving impurities in the water, melting paraffin-like substances and oils, as well as the mechanical effect of the jet. If you use nozzles that create an additional mechanical effect, the cleaning power of the steam generator increases significantly. There are different types, the most effective are the steam cleaner for cleaning . With such a steam generator, you can remove traces of grease, fats, oils, some resins, wax and wax.