Geeetech i3 pro b updated to 1.1.9 and not 3dtouch not working

Metalgearslug

Geeetech i3 pro b updated to 1.1.9 and not 3dtouch not working

Post by Metalgearslug » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:29 pm

So I'm very new to this. I've been tinkering for about 6 months with my printer and I've fitted a few things such as a 3dtouch, everything was working and I decided upgrade firmware but it ruined my prints and I didn't have a backup of the firmware that was on it which was printing ok. So I thought I'd go the full hog and up it to 1.1.9 but now my 3dtouch has stopped working correctly.

When I use the home function it does the X and Y fine, but when homing the Z it doesn't raise the axis before deploying the probe. I can't figure out what I've done wrong. If I start to home from a raised position it seems to work for the first probing and lowers to the bed with the probe extended and stops when the bed touches it but when it goes to do the second probe the Z axis doesn't raise and just deploys against the bed and the probe turns red! I can't figure it out, I've been staring at the code for hours to no avail. Any help would be amazing!

Brett11

Re: Geeetech i3 pro b updated to 1.1.9 and not 3dtouch not working

Post by Brett11 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:03 pm

The Geeetech i3 pro is Geeetech's latest and most advanced 3D printer. It features a fully-enclosed metal frame that ensures safety, stability, and durability. For some users, the 3DTouch screen has not been working at all after the latest update, rendering the printer unusable. I often visit https://www.assignmentmasters.co.uk/dissertation/ source for help. This issue needs to be resolved.

jonsag

Re: Geeetech i3 pro b updated to 1.1.9 and not 3dtouch not working

Post by jonsag » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:22 pm

I skipped 1.1.9, but successfully ran 1.1.8, 2.0.7.2 and now 2.0.9.2

Check out my post at viewtopic.php?f=66&t=73894
You find my git with firmware, configs, instructions and more at https://github.com/jonsag/Marlin-3D-Printer-Firmware

Feel free to ask for more information.

/jon