Marlin 2.0.6

LoBoHEAT

Marlin 2.0.6

Post by LoBoHEAT » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:44 am

Hi everybody,

I made the lastest Marlin for ours I3 Pro B, it´s with T8x2 rod, S Curve Acceleration activated and leveling mesh 4x4 points.

The repository it´s located at https://github.com/lachusmadeti

Any suggestion or problem don´t hesitate to say me for correct it.

Best regards.
Please, support my collaboration, buy me a Kofi https://ko-fi.com/lachusmadeti THANKS!!

William
Site Admin

Re: Marlin 2.0.6

Post by William » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:12 am

Thank you for sharing! Excellent!:D
-Keep your mind and try to test it. :)
-Everything will be fun!-Support all Getech printer.
-You can ask me the questions and I will kindly reply.
-Respect others is the best way you can get help!

NCdotCom

Post by NCdotCom » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:01 pm

Hi! Thanks for sharing!
How to modify it for normal z axis rods?

Have a nice day!

LoBoHEAT

Post by LoBoHEAT » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:15 am

NCdotCom wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:01 pm
Hi! Thanks for sharing!
How to modify it for normal z axis rods?

Have a nice day!
Hi,

If you have the normal M8 rods are 2500 microsteps, for Tr8x8 are 400 microsteps.

Best regards
Please, support my collaboration, buy me a Kofi https://ko-fi.com/lachusmadeti THANKS!!

Darkmind

Post by Darkmind » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:40 am

First of all, thank you so much for the firmware!! Great stuff :)

Just a quick question: I've uploaded the firmware by disabling the leveling (I don't have it yet), but homing always give -12 on X axis (Y and Z behave normally). X-stopper works perfectly, the printer detects it, but the coordinate is always -12 there. Not a big deal I guess, but seems a bit odd

Do you by any chance know what can be causing this? Anyone observed the same?

Parton4256

Post by Parton4256 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:48 pm

Your article content is being very much interested, I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more great posts.

walgreenslistens

Donald255

Post by Donald255 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:22 pm

I think you were directly about overflowing material. With brushing off ,1.5mm withdrawal and 0.6mm Z-jump primer tests hope to have tackled this issue, anyway it did noticabley lower surface quality which is additionally not ideal. Im going to try different things with longer than 2mm withdrawal lengths despite the fact that it is normally exhorted against for direct drive arrangements. Im speculating the withdrawal just isnt long enough for this Volcano/Titan clone.

GarageBand

JuAnGrAxXx

Post by JuAnGrAxXx » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:30 am

Buena! Me llamo Juan y hace poco me compre una impresora i3 pro b. Viene completamente en blanco y he intentado instalarle marlin siguiendo tutotiales que he encontrado por internet y nada de nada. La pantalla sigue sin salir nada. Podria ayudarme un poco? Gracias de antemano

LoBoHEAT

Post by LoBoHEAT » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:06 am

Darkmind wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:40 am
First of all, thank you so much for the firmware!! Great stuff :)

Just a quick question: I've uploaded the firmware by disabling the leveling (I don't have it yet), but homing always give -12 on X axis (Y and Z behave normally). X-stopper works perfectly, the printer detects it, but the coordinate is always -12 there. Not a big deal I guess, but seems a bit odd

Do you by any chance know what can be causing this? Anyone observed the same?
It's normal, I defined at the firmware the offset of the X axis, if you meassure when home the printer the distance from the nozzle to the white line of starting print area it's 12mm.

With this when you mark to print at the center of the bed really print at center.

The levelling I defined it's manual leveling, the firmware isn't for the BL Touch/3DTouch.

Best regards.

LoBoHEAT

Post by LoBoHEAT » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:10 am

JuAnGrAxXx wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:30 am
Buena! Me llamo Juan y hace poco me compre una impresora i3 pro b. Viene completamente en blanco y he intentado instalarle marlin siguiendo tutotiales que he encontrado por internet y nada de nada. La pantalla sigue sin salir nada. Podria ayudarme un poco? Gracias de antemano
Buenas Juan,

la placa se enciende? puedes conectar con ella mediante Arduino IDE o pronterface? Revisa las conexiones de la placa a la pantalla, a ver si estuviesen cambiadas las del LCD por el lector de SD.

Un saludo