Need advice: Geeetech Prusa i3 Pro B or Creality Ender 3?

jessy87

Need advice: Geeetech Prusa i3 Pro B or Creality Ender 3?

Post by jessy87 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:36 am

I recently bought a Prusa i3 Pro B but I’m having some problems after the assembling stage, would it be a bad idea to return it and invest 40€ more to buy a preassembled Ender 3 that should hopefully work better without me having to mess a lot with it?krogerfeedback.com survey
Last edited by jessy87 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

GAQ

Re: Need advice: Geeetech Prusa i3 Pro B or Creality Ender 3?

Post by GAQ » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:49 am

Hi Jessy,

You're going to have to mess around with the ender 3 to get it working as well !
Printers like this are NOT 'Plug and play' - It's not as simple as printing a word document with an ink-jet printer !
You will have to learn how to tweak all the settings in your slicer program to get good results.
You will have to learn how to change settings on the printer and calibrate it.
This is true for the ender 3 / ender 5 and any other such printer !
Then again - Maybe you should get the ender 3, go on their forum and complain bitterly that it doesn't work and say it's rubbish.
Blame it all on the printer - you'll be really popular !

Gerry

CamdenKing

Post by CamdenKing » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:55 am

I think the main thing is to keep up with the times. And if you want to have a reliable income in the future, you better invest in Ender 3 or 5. If necessary, you will study everything and adjust all the parameters to get good results. The smartest people invest money, the rest use the money for personal expenses - no income from it. I invest a lot in different areas, use maybeloan.com a lot and most of my investments come from borrowed funds. But in the end, it's worth it.

emmajames

Post by emmajames » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:25 pm

I think the main thing is to keep up with the times. And if you want to have a reliable income in the future, you better invest in Ender 3 or 5. If necessary, you will study everything and adjust all the parameters to get good results. The smartest people invest money, the rest use the money for personal expenses - no income from it. I invest a lot in different areas, use easyqualifymoney.com a lot and most of my investments come from borrowed funds. But in the end, it's worth it.